BAIS Student Council Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAIS Student Council Forum

Where Student Council members share their minds and passion for BAIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minyoung Park

Class Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Class Meeting   Class Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I talked to Mr. Cooley about our class meeting. Mook did tell Mr. Cooley about our set date which was scheduled on Wed this week. However, Mr. Cooley did not tell the staff about it so we decided it will be best if we re-schedule it on Monday next week. So make sure you guys have the class meeting agenda before Friday.
Back to top Go down
Minyoung Park

Class Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Meeting   Class Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

It will be during 1st period.
Back to top Go down
Paul Ha

Class Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Meeting   Class Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Ok. So when should the agendas be turned in by? And will it be in the first period classrooms? My class is divided during 1st period, so do we get to decide a room?
Back to top Go down
Minyoung Park

Class Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Meeting   Class Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Before Friday this week because the meeting is on next Monday. Yes, I think you should talk to Ms. Hall about that.
Back to top Go down
Mook Ratanapenchart

Class Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Meeting   Class Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:26 pm

When i talked to Mr. Cooley about it, he told me that for class meetings, it will be in your adviser's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Meeting   Class Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Meeting
Page 1 of 1