BAIS Student Council Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAIS Student Council Forum

Where Student Council members share their minds and passion for BAIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting Student Council Corner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wesley McKinley

Painting Student Council Corner Empty
PostSubject: Painting Student Council Corner   Painting Student Council Corner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I am very sorry for how late this is being posted. There was some comfusion about how this was all going to go down. As far as I know we will split up into two groups. A larger group will go to paint the grafiti while the smaller group will stay and paint the cabinet in the corner. The cabinet will be painted a solid color and all we really need to bring is newspaper to cover the floor. Mook knows more about the grafiti.
Back to top Go down
Minyoung Park

PostSubject: Re: Painting Student Council Corner   Painting Student Council Corner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:50 pm

THIS IS FROM MOOK.

I'm sorry I didnt get this up sooner, I haven't been able to access the other forum. But basically, StuCo members will be devided into 2 groups. One will paint the cabinet, the other will paint Ms. Arrington's wall. The white StuCo cabinet and just be painting simply with paint splatters or a solid color. That can be up to the team that's going to paint it. As for Ms. Arrington's walls, I'm just going to sketch it this week and paint next week. So i probably only need 2 people helping me there for this week. I will definitely need more help when we paint the actual wall next week.
Back to top Go down
Minyoung Park

PostSubject: Re: Painting Student Council Corner   Painting Student Council Corner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 pm

It's okay Mook. Thanks for getting us the information though.I can help you with sketching Ms. Arrington's wall.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Shin

PostSubject: Re: Painting Student Council Corner   Painting Student Council Corner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Thanks for the information Wesley and Mook. I will also help you with sketching and painting Ms. Arrington's wall with Minyoung.
Back to top Go down
Luke Walker

PostSubject: Re: Painting Student Council Corner   Painting Student Council Corner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

I could help with the graffiti thing too
Back to top Go down
So Yeon Yoo

PostSubject: Re: Painting Student Council Corner   Painting Student Council Corner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:29 pm

I can help with any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting Student Council Corner   Painting Student Council Corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting Student Council Corner
Page 1 of 1