BAIS Student Council Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAIS Student Council Forum

Where Student Council members share their minds and passion for BAIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sports Game Committee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Shin

Sports Game Committee Empty
PostSubject: Sports Game Committee   Sports Game Committee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:49 pm

I thought we need more meeting, but I realized that we can discuss in this forum. I talked with Mr. Rice today about the soccer game for thursday. I couldn't go earlier because he was busy all the time whenever I went to his room. Finally I talked to him, and he said he can lend us the speakers. But I was not sure if we had to set the speakers on the frontdoor, or on the field. I talked to him again after I talked to Minyoung, and Mr. Rice said he can't set it on the field eventhough we can plug it in from the kitchen place or anything. So I dont think we can play the music on thusday's game.
But I think we can do it for two more games after IISSAC, so we need to talk more about this.
Back to top Go down
Minyoung Park

PostSubject: Re: Sports Game Committee   Sports Game Committee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Okay, thank you for the information Eddie. Are we having more door prizes tomorrow or is it not happening?
Back to top Go down
Eddie Shin

PostSubject: Re: Sports Game Committee   Sports Game Committee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:24 pm

I haven't heard more information from Luke and Wesley. The tripple crown shirts, snacks, and other things that you and Luke took from the stuco corner place are going to be the door prizes right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sports Game Committee   Sports Game Committee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sports Game Committee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAIS Student Council Forum :: 2011-2012 Year :: Events Planning 2011-2012 :: October Events-
Jump to: